The Casualties >> The Casualties : Nouvel album en Octobre
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Dimanche 07 Octobre 2018 - 19:01:50

The Casualties sort le 26 Octobre 2018 chez Cleopatra US leur nouvel album 'Written in Blood' 15 titres de pure Street Punk.

1. 1312    

2. Fucking Hate You    

3. Ashes of My Enemies

4. Demolition

5. Guard Dogs    

6. Written in Blood

7. Feed off Fear

8. Final Expense

9. So Much Hate

10. Ya Basta

11. All out War

12. Smash

13. Lost

14. What I Want

15. Borders

Source : https://www.facebook.com/TheCasualties

Mardi 02 Mars 2021 - 14:03:50

Enhanced for the forcing enrolment for the paths. All the joys of the essay helper are filled for the joys. The grilled assignment is followed for the enduring means for the better for the points.

Vendredi 19 Mars 2021 - 12:37:05

There's a word we use in our company or you might call it routine, but when you dig further into these phrases, they're very humorous, and it's natural when we're in a group of mates. UK law essay writing service

Mercredi 24 Mars 2021 - 09:45:06

It is good to do something out of the box for making people realize it's worth it. So the professional took it very seriously. Studies are advised to buy assignments that allow them to learn the matter to practice it.

Mardi 20 Avril 2021 - 16:13:31

Do you want to know if the edu writers at Eduwizards compose a good essay for you? Is it legit? It seems so, my paper was good and without any mistakes.

Mardi 27 Avril 2021 - 11:08:25

How can I do my math assignment if I have to work after classes? That is not a problem anymore, as I can easily entrust my assignments to professionals. Timely assistance and constant support are priceless.

Lundi 03 Mai 2021 - 09:48:00

I have been the biggest fan of The Casualties since after their first performance. I attended the first live concert at uk executive cv writing company. Among these 15, Written in Blood, So Much Hate, and What I Want are the top hits and one of my favorites though.