Discussions >> Tattoo artists: What is the strangest tattoo that
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 15 January 2022 - 11:00:27

I've had a lot of strange requests over the years. I will agree to fulfill most of them. I have a few strange ones myself. However, I refused to tattoo a gentleman. The request was outside the comfort zone.

This gentleman was in his 50s and he asked for a female tattoo artist-so that meant I was in this store. He explained to me that he wanted a tattoo on his lower back with a little girl with pigtails and two rabbits - one on each side of her. He wanted her to be super cute, and he wanted the words "Mommy's Little Bunny" to be included in the design.

I am a very open-minded person. Rarely shocked. It might have been that guy, but I was absolutely terrified. Strange vibes. I had to abandon this plan.

Saturday 15 January 2022 - 21:01:49

I spent hours looking through the portfolio of artists on the Internet. I was checking tattoo parlors and I didn't have enough confidence in the selected candidates. When I was advised to look for someone on the Ink-Match service, I found my master without difficulty, with whom we have been working for 2 years.

Tuesday 18 January 2022 - 07:11:12

It was so glad to see the details regarding the tattoo artists updates you have shared recommended reading here. This post gives the details regarding strangest tattoo requests. I am looking here for more details regarding that and keep sharing more details here.