Discussions >> Introduce Yourself
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 17 March 2018 - 21:12:01

hey chicos, buen foro de rock!!! soy laura, freelance digital en la firma Green Bud Seeds Soy promotora y estudio medicina, soy de españa. busco chicos de españa!!!

Wednesday 02 January 2019 - 02:23:53

Hello, I'm Sarah from UK. 24 y.o. My love old Rock bands from 70-s and 80-s and of course Queen - one love! 

Friday 08 February 2019 - 10:38:53

Hey all,

I’m anermos completely new over here

Friday 10 January 2020 - 23:01:16

Hello everyone  My name is Margo. I am a real green witch of wicca and my religian is wiccan. I live in the Green Zone of Moscow around forests and landscape parks. My favourite bands which are playing now are Blackmore's Night, Nightwish, Faun, Indica, Die Irrlichter.Edenbidge, Xandria and also Russian Bands Melnitsa ( Windmill), Bregan d' Ert, Yowin and Ukrainian Fleur. Also love American country music as Credence Clearwater Revival, Alison Kraus, Tanya Tucker, Red Grass ( Russia). Special regards to Lisa Thiel and her beautiful and wonderful music in wiccan tradition especcially on the Circle of the Seasons album about wiccan traditions and holidays.

Wednesday 29 January 2020 - 09:56:06

Wednesday 29 January 2020 - 09:56:45

We have decided to start a website for SpeedyPaper feedbacks to help students make the right choice. Know if this service is safe and reliable and if it is a good place to order papers.

https://speedypaper.reviews/

Thursday 30 January 2020 - 08:38:40

Hello to all, I am new here. 

Saturday 04 July 2020 - 06:38:02

Great to see the article. The post is very informative and I appreciate it.  geometry dash

Tuesday 08 September 2020 - 06:44:56

Professional articles review services are essential and they have become very popular for those seeking custom article review writing help since most of them seek Article Review Writing Service