Help >> Incorrect deletion
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

TOTAL : 5
Monday 28 November 2016 - 22:12:55

Why was the album "A Junção" deleted? Incorrect presentation? As well? The article has been edited according to the Discogs website: https://www.discogs.com/A-Jun%C3%A7%C3%A3o-A-Jun%C3%A7%C3%A3o/release/6664803. Is not this credible? What is the criterion of swit35 to delete my article? I ask you to restore the album article "A Junção", because it is correct !!

Friday 02 October 2020 - 13:05:46

Which was the album? I haven't heard about it before. Could you please reupload it here? Can I request some of my music suggestions here?   Plant Based Diet  I need to have some music albums now. Could you please help me with that? 

Mini • Sep 25, 6:07 PM

Saturday 19 December 2020 - 20:14:59

This is the first time I have come across the website of this Spirit of Rock and here check this out it discusses some topics that belong to the incorrect deletion. I think the album that was loaded here is deleted due to some kind of incorrect presentation. I am looking here for more details and keep sharing more updates here.

Monday 01 February 2021 - 13:18:13

Subject resolved.

Tuesday 06 July 2021 - 10:23:09

It is really important to have the reviews and developments of latest albums.ipv4 lease    I am a big fan of this site and have been getting a lot of interesting information from here. Thanks for making this announcement here.