Different Homes >> How do I recover a deleted song?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 01 December 2021 - 22:56:16

My group and I recorded the song, but we accidentally deleted it and now I don't know how to restore it. Tell me plz. How do I recover a deleted song?

Thursday 23 December 2021 - 08:27:22

Hi, I don't want to disappoint you, but I think that you have no chance to recover this song, especially on Mac. Because once lost is forever lost. So next time just be more careful.

Thursday 23 December 2021 - 10:18:36
malnutrient says : Hi, I don't want to disappoint you, but I think that you have no chance to recover this song, especially on Mac. Because once lost is forever lost. So next time just be more careful.

Are you sure? I know that absolutely all information can be restored from iPhone, Mac, Whatsapp, PC or whatever else system. Literally from anywhere! You should only know how. So I checked and found this tutorial https://backlightblog.com/recover-deleted-photos-iphone about how to recover deleted photos on iPhone, for example. So you can use this analogy and restore the songs. I am sure you will manage. If not, just read more of their articles.