The Hard Rock Gem Exhibition >> Favorite classic Hard Rock bands
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 05 September 2012 - 00:51:49
My very favorite classic Hard Rock band is 70's era Aerosmith.  I really enjoy their first 6 albums.  I'm not too enthused with their later albums, although they have collectively sold over 150 million albums worldwide.

What's your favorite classic Hard Rock band?

Wednesday 28 August 2013 - 18:07:10

Uno de mis grupos favoritos de hard Rock es Rainbow, aqui os dejo el long live Rock and roll. En esa epoca estava de vocal ni mas ni menos que uno de los mejores vocalistas que ha dado el Rock RONNIE James DIO....

Thursday 30 January 2020 - 08:49:15

This band is all time my favorite band, I never ever missed any concert, in fact, I check reecoupons, after a week for passes if there is any concert of her held near to my street. 

Friday 03 April 2020 - 07:18:13
hack says : My very favorite classic Hard Rock band is 70's era Aerosmith.  I really enjoy their first 6 albums.  I'm not too enthused with their later albums, although they have collectively sold over 150 million albums worldwide.

What's your favorite classic Hard Rock band?

Excellent post, positive site. I have read your article on your website now. and I am also like your writing style, keep up the effective work. buy Instagram likes UK

Friday 03 April 2020 - 07:19:46

Your website is highly effective and contains worthy content. would love to visit here again. and you can also check for quality social media services.
buy Instagram likes UK

Thursday 28 May 2020 - 19:27:36

The green life was begun by real families, just like yours, because we, as consumers were looking for a one stop- shop where we could purchase natural and organic products for our everyday life with convenience and affordability.  Save money on things you want with the green life promo code or coupon. 3 The green life coupons and The green life promotional code for May 2020 now on Promocodecafe.

Tuesday 07 July 2020 - 12:52:49

Did you know that Aerosmith is an American Rock band originally from Boston, Massachusetts by the year 1970. The group composed of Steven Tyler (lead vocals), Joe Perry (guitar, vocals), Tom Hamilton (bass), Joey Kramer (drums) and Brad Whitford (guitar). LOL they always Rock like  battle cats. They always love to play games also.

Saturday 08 August 2020 - 09:27:27

Rocking post of today!! This is exactly telling what they have done. I am enjoying this blog with my pupppy and would like to tell you your content make my day. Have a nice day man :-) Bad Boys For Life Will Smith Jacket

Friday 21 August 2020 - 11:29:32

Aerosmith is an American Rock band formed in Boston in 1970. I really enjoy their first 6 Albums. I am a big fan of this band. Can anyone please share their albums? I am eagerly waiting for your upcoming post. clipping path service Thank you so much for sharing the post.