Discussions >> hard rock
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 21 August 2009 - 15:55:21
at 1st,are there any fans of classic Rock music besides me?0 plz,tell me,wot it means to u

this was the kinda music i grew up at.unfortunately,its becoming forgotten by the younger generation,who's rather into black metal now.but without those bands the chain would be interrurted.as for me,i always miss those time & atmosphere.i've never seen but which is much close to my spirit...

Saturday 13 February 2010 - 05:53:56
well  still I'm a massive KISS and Led Zeppelin "fan" and they can be considered as hard Rock bands I suppose so you aren't  alone raff,    of course, I like some bands from 80's too, like Guns N Roses and .. and ahm, did I mention guns n roses? :D  oh,  almost forgot, I'm just love Kino from Russian hard Rock school. 

Thursday 01 April 2010 - 04:04:26
it seems to be pretty much dead here...hehe...I am into classical Rock too...like styx, kiss, Rainbow, Deep Purple...etc

Sunday 01 August 2010 - 20:27:56
deep purple one of the best hard Rock bands all time and how about ufo 

Friday 18 March 2011 - 11:08:27
I like hard rock. I grew up with it, as my father would listen to Rainbow, Zep, Purple and so on. So, yeah, I like bands like Purple, Rainbow, AC/DC, Rush, D-A-D and so on. Guns 'n' Roses were okay, too "Appetite for Destruction" is awesome, but anything else they released after that was disappointing to me (although there are some good tracks on the "Illusions"-albums).

Saturday 09 April 2011 - 06:26:04
Yeah, I like to listen  the nostalgic Hard Rock also.  Right Now I'm rocking out to Jimi Hendrix -Voodoo Child, a compilation.  It sounds pretty good.

Saturday 01 October 2011 - 14:51:21

citation :
7528620xs says : What else should I say, everyone is gay!

hey... I am happy

I think that Atreyu's album Lead Sails Paper Anchor was a pretty good hard Rock album

Friday 02 December 2011 - 02:59:54
I don't think Atreyu is a Hard Rock band. They aren't even listed on SoR

Tesla is.  Their acoustic versions of Modern Day Cowboy sound real good.

Thursday 19 April 2012 - 14:05:09
Band: Corrupted Truth
Style: Hard Rock
Formed: 2005

Homepage: www.myspace.com/corruptedtruth

Rock On!

Sunday 22 April 2012 - 20:18:44
Not bad.  It sounds like '80s hair metal for sure.  I think it sounds something like a Cross between Cinderella and Skid Row.