Discussions >> Introduce Yourself
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 09 October 2011 - 02:54:15
New to these forums? Introduce yourself here, tell us where you are from, your favourite bands, any concerts you've been to or anything you feel like sharing

Wednesday 21 March 2012 - 22:17:53
Hello!
I am Kat and its nice to be here.
love all sorts of Rock and metal especially Iron Maiden, for whom i cant seem to find any references on this site. is there a reason for this or am i looking in the wrong place?
looking forward to meeting new Rock and metal friends!

Tuesday 27 March 2012 - 18:11:07

Hi my name is Nat
 I come from Montreal, I'm a really nice girl, we earn to know me
 happy to be Now among the pleasures you talk soon.

Saturday 31 March 2012 - 12:14:55
Hello girls... welcome to the Spirit of Rock forums.

citation :
Hello!

I am Kat and its nice to be here.

love all sorts of Rock
and metal especially Iron Maiden, for whom i cant seem to find any
references on this site. is there a reason for this or am i looking in
the wrong place?

looking forward to meeting new Rock and metal friends!

Hello Kat, Iron Maiden part of the Spirit of Metal side of the site. Spirit of Metal was the original site and Spirit of Rock is the younger brother/sister site, because of this many Rock bands are still in the Metal part of the site. But it doesn't matter because we all are here for the same thing... right?

Also, the SoR forums are have a lot less people lurking around than the SoM side, so check out the Metal forums if you wanna meet more of the community

Thursday 19 April 2012 - 13:52:59
Check out our band site "Corrupted Truth"

Monday 03 September 2012 - 04:12:12
im tommy,i like all kinds of music .
i collect shows in flac only.
i'm looking for shows in flac of these artists please ty.
Demi Lovato
miley cyrus
kiss-alive 1975 shows recorded for alive album.

Friday 02 January 2015 - 01:23:18

Hi, my name is Nick. I'm from England. I'm into Oi! Punk, mainly the British stuff but there is a lot of good European/American stuff coming out lately.

I'm hoping to update this site with the releases that are missing in the Street Punk category.

Hope to speak to you lot soon!

Wednesday 04 October 2017 - 13:38:34

Ukraine, the Dnieper. I love everything. I only listen to vinyl. 

Wednesday 02 January 2019 - 02:23:53

Hello, I'm Sarah from UK. 24 y.o. My love old Rock bands from 70-s and 80-s and of course Queen - one love! 

Friday 10 January 2020 - 23:01:16

Hello everyone  My name is Margo. I am a real green witch of wicca and my religian is wiccan. I live in the Green Zone of Moscow around forests and landscape parks. My favourite bands which are playing now are Blackmore's Night, Nightwish, Faun, Indica, Die Irrlichter.Edenbidge, Xandria and also Russian Bands Melnitsa ( Windmill), Bregan d' Ert, Yowin and Ukrainian Fleur. Also love American country music as Credence Clearwater Revival, Alison Kraus, Tanya Tucker, Red Grass ( Russia). Special regards to Lisa Thiel and her beautiful and wonderful music in wiccan tradition especcially on the Circle of the Seasons album about wiccan traditions and holidays.