Aide >> Soumissions
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Mercredi 07 Septembre 2016 - 20:03:08

citation :
So I just added the new Dinosaur Jr. CD, but it doesn't show up on the band's page, because of a glitch between the newer CD classification and the older "album" classification. The same problem occured with the new Black foot CD that I added. Then the new video for the new Skillet release says that it is registered, but it doesn't appear on thetr front page.

Can someone fix (update)these glitches?

Hi,
This kind of glitch has already quoted on SoM and I fowarded your Message about that to the fixer team.
Everything will be fixed in a couple of days

Dimanche 11 Septembre 2016 - 23:27:24

Okay, but I haven't seen any results yet.

Mercredi 21 Avril 2021 - 21:09:19

Bonsoir,

J'ai une chronique du dernier EP de SCRTCH "MÖTHER / SÜMMER" à faire, et je ne parviens pas à Envoyer la soumission, il ne la valide pas et revient toujours à la page de soumission. J'ai pu mettre un single et l'autre EP du groupe, mais le dernier ne passe pas...

Voici le lien de la soumission, si ça a une utilité : http://www.spirit-of-rock.com/soumission/album/album_add-id_soumission_temp-319895-l-fr.html

EDIT : C'est bon, j'y suis arrivé ce matin, je me demande si ce n'est pas à cause du caractère /   dans MÖTHER/SÜMMER, dans le doute, j'ai simplifié tout à mort, et c'est passé...